In our modern society, many people struggle with weight issues due to bad diet, lack of exercise and other reasons. Many people try (and fail) to get the weight off and to keep it off. Here are 5 things you need to know to permanently reduce your weight:
1. There is no magic when it comes to weight loss. Pills and potions that promise you dramatic weight loss will most probably work in the short term, but eventually they are not long term solutions. It took a while to put the weight on, it will take a while to get it off safely. And to keep it off requires a head-shift. And hard work.
2. You need to make a lifestyle change. Most probably you are eating the wrong foods in the wrong quantities. Perhaps you sit all day and never get to walk or go to the gym. A healthy lifestyle will be the only long term solution. This is the way to get the weight off and keep it off.
3. Your emotions and your weight are two separate issues. Until you learn to separate your emotions from your eating, you will not have lasting results. So many people are emotional eaters. They do not eat just when they are hungry they eat because the feel a certain way. Happy perhaps, then eat to celebrate. Sad perhaps, then eat to feel better. You have to learn that emotions have nothing to do with food.
4. Weight is usually a subconscious protection mechanism. Perhaps a long time ago, at a time outside of conscious memory, something happened to make the little one feel he or she needed to be protected. Bullies, death of a loved one, childhood traumas, molestation, these could all play a role. And while you may not be consciously aware what is causing the weight, there is a deeper part of you that will never let the weight go until the reasons for keeping the weight in the first place are not resolved.
5. Hypnosis can help you reduce your weight and make lasting lifestyle changes. A qualified and experienced hypnotist can help you, over the course of just a few sessions, to reframe the reasons and implement those head-shifts required to start reducing the weight and to keeping it off in the long term. It will still entail you making the changes, doing the exercise and choosing the right foods, but because the work is done on a deeper subconscious level, the changes are achieved easier, almost automatically. Hypnosis may just be the way to help you resolve your weight issue once and for all.
Read more about Weight Loss Hypnosis